Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Girls they wanna have fun


Sharing a card featuring a retired Annie Rodrigue stamp called Rock Star! from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.


I’ve taken the layout from the current sketch over at TGIF, swapping out all but one of the round elements for stars.  I wanted to mount the image on a star too but didn’t have a big enough die.  I did die cut my other stars and the circle I cropped the stamp onto, I also picked a piece of DP with dots on it and heat embossed the sentiment so I could play along at the current bingo board at Papercraft Challenges.

I went with the Rock Star image as it reminded me of growing up in the 80s and also because the current theme at CAS-ual Fridays is to forget your trebles, which sounded too fun not to play along with.  I did have fun putting together this card and getting my Copics out for some no lines colouring.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Mouth E93, E95, R20, R22
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit B00, B02, B04, B16, B18, E08, E21, E37, E97
Microphone C2, C4, C6, T6, T8, T10
Chalks & Powders etc
Ranger Embossing Powder ~ Clear Super Fine Detail
Embellishments
Make it Crafty Chipboard Flourishes ~ Twinkling Swoosh
Inks & Paints etc
Copic Multiliner ~ 0.1 Black
Spica Pen ~ Sky Blue
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Faded Jeans
Tsukineko Encore! Ultimate Metallic ~ Bronze
Papers
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock ~ Marshmallow
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ Admiral
BoBunny Double Dot Vintage ~ Dark Denim
Stamps
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps ~ Rock Star!
Challenges
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/cfc-197-forget-your-trebles.html
Papercraft #9
https://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/tgifc155.html

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, she is a cute Little Rock star! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rockin' card! Thanks for playing with us this week at TGIF Challenges!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: