Followers

Saturday 17 September 2016

Vous aviez mon coeur, Moi, j’avais le vôtre…



I’m sharing a card today featuring Tom and Tilly from Mo’s Digital Pencil.


My card follows the sketch over at Stamps & Fun = Creativity, which worked well for a CAS style that allowed the fab image to take centre stage.  I used some pearls for embellies as I always associate pearls with older ladies, not sure why, and because when I looked up 66th wedding anniversaries the stone was one I’d never heard of and in a colour I couldn’t match.

Over at Cards and More they are looking for cards featuring no designer paper and I’ve left the texture of the cardstock I’ve used be the only pattern so am entering my card in their challenge.  My no DP and CAS style matches the current theme at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge so I’m also linking up my card there.

My card is also ‘All Squared Up’, which happens to be the current theme at Crafty Boots.  And as I’ve featured a Mo’s Digital Pencil image I will also link it up at DP2.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Hair N1, N3, N5, N7, T2, T3, T4
Outfit B00, B12, B14, B37, B91, B93, B95, B97, B 99, BV04, BV08, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV31, BV34, C0, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E30, E31, E33, E35
Bouquet R01, R02, R05, R81, R83, R85, R89, YG03, YG63, YG67
Bench W3, W5, W7, W8
Grass YG03, YG63, YG67
Embellishments
Kaisercraft Pearls ~ Snow
Papers
Bazzill Prismatic Cardstock ~ Vibrant Teal
White Wave Cardstock
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love that image and the way you're coloring is FANTaStIC!! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Emily, your colouring is outstanding, wow! Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots All Squared Up Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so sweet, and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Mo's this month, and good luck in the draw. Hugs, Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I Thought you would like to know that you have been Placed in the Crafty Boots' All Squared Up' Challenge. Many congratulations.

    We are offering both the winner and runners up from this challenge Guest Design Team spots for the Crafty Boots That challenge starts on 24 October. Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

    Do not forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge Top Three badge from our blog.

    Kindest regards.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: