Followers

Friday 11 March 2016

Baby’s Bed’s a Silver Moon



I’m sharing another baby card today which features Sleepy Lamb Agnes from Lacy Sunshine.


Another colleague has had a little girl so I raided my stash of girlie papers and coloured up this cute little image.  I chose the colour scheme for my card based on the palette at Sunday Stamps of pink, chocolate and white.  They were the perfect colours for a new baby girl card.  I kept my paper choices fairly simple and carried the heart theme from the sweet Pion Design paper through to the sentiment and my embellies.

The layout follows the current sketch at Sketchy Colors, loved the matting and framing possibilities with it.  I did swap out the oval for a circle as that shape fit my image better.  The current theme at Crafty Gals’ Corner is all about girls, as I entered their previous all about the boys challenge had to get an entry into this one too.

Ingredients:
Copics
Face, Ears & Hooves R0000, R00, R01
Nose & Spots RV17, RV19, RV34
Wool RV10, RV13, RV21
Blanket BV0000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV08, BV11, BV13, BV17, RV17, RV19, RV34
Bow BV00, BV11, BV13, BV17
Moon Y02, Y15, Y19, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die ~ S4-420 Majestic Circles
Embellishments
Heart Rub-ons from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ Walnut
Bazzill Fourz Cardstock ~ Tutu Pink
Stamps
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really quite the copic queeen! Love how the blanket turned out and the little curls on the lamb. Looks real! Great card. Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image and card. I love the pink sheep and how you colored her. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a cute image and beautiful coloring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sketchy Colors :)
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: