Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

My heart seemed full as it could hold

I’ve got a little banner to share today featuring the gorgeous A Heart for You Rio from Simply B Stamps.


And here’s a close-up of the beautiful image.


It’s a Valentine banner, but you guessed that right?  I’ve used dies from the December Club La-La Land kit as well as the idea for the banner from the included project.  I love the dies in these kits they are just awesome.

Given the theme of my banner I am entering it in the current challenge over at Creative Corner.  It is going to form part of the decorations of an office for Valentine’s Day, I’m turning the office into the “tunnel of love” in revenge for the occupant (a male manager at work) covering my desk with glitter balls for Christmas.  As a crafter I’d never inflict glitter on someone’s workspace, I’m still trying to get the glitter off so he must pay and what better way than having to work in an office decorated like the tunnel of love?!

My project is clearly not a card so I’m also entering it in current challenge at C.R.A.F.T. challenges.  Love to Scrap is running a challenge asking you to use at least one item starting with an initial of their name.  I have “L” covered with the word love, “T” for twine, “S” for sentiment and “B” for blossoms.  I almost had a clean sweep but I just couldn’t think of anything starting with “C” to add to my banner.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes E30, E33, E37, 0
Lips R24, R46
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit N5, N7, N9, R24, R29, R46, R59, R89, T6, T8, T10, 100
Heart E08, E33, E35, E47, R05
Dove C0, C1, C3, R0000, R000, R00
Chalks & Powders etc
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder ~ Candy Cane Red Gold
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
La-La Land ~ Heart Header Border, I {heart} You Sentiment, Love Owl Tag & Open Hearts Banner (December Club La-Land kit)
Embellishments
Prima Flowers ~ Peaceful Sarasota
Inks & Paints etc
Smooch Glitz ~ Firecracker
Papers
Bazzill Cardstock ~ Red
Blue Fern Studio Sanctuary ~ Conservatory
Ribbons & Trims etc
Twine from stash
Stamps
Simply B Stamps ~ A Heart for You Rio (retired)
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is outstanding! wow! Thanks for playing along with us at the Love To Scrap Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it! The image is colored beautifully and all the dies, punches, embellies-Wow! I think you can have a clean sweep in our challenge. C for using copics. Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Scrap. I wish I could see your manager's face. What great revenge:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Initial Challenge of 2015!"
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! With SU
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Crafty Cardmakers and more DT
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: