Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Happy 40th Birthday Betty!



It is the awesome Betty Roberts’ birthday today and not just any birthday, her fabulous 40th birthday!  What’s so fabulous about it?  Well apart from her, this blog hop featuring cards made with a gorgeous image of Betty drawn up by the artist who does her Teen Scene images, the very talented Rachel Sharp.


Now if you didn’t come here from the lovely Anne’s blog head on back to Corinne’s blog to start the hop but you might want to get yourself a cuppa and get comfy because this is one mammoth blog hop.  I’ve got the complete and very long list at the bottom of my post.

Here is my card for Miss Betty as it lies flat.



And the top part when it’s open (yep, it’s an easel card).


And here’s the full shebang.


Now let me tell you I got to meet the birthday girl herself and hang out with her and her fab family, she was simply awesome and we had a blast.  Miss you heaps, Betty, and I wish you a really, truly…


Now off you go and check out the delightful Lisa’s card, her blog’s the next stop on the hop.


Blog hop list (brace yourself, it’s one heck of a hop!)
Corinne  who is also sharing the fantastic cards made by Leanne, Cynthia Cole, April, Cat, Dena
Emily (me)

Thanks for stopping by!





10 comments:

  1. Oh My GOSH it's gorgeous! Can I have it? LOL Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo gorgeous!!! Love the way it opens up. The embellishments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just said a very loud "oh wow!" to myself at the computer. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensational easel card, Emily! Fab colors and love the pretty flowers!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and that flower did you make that yourself? Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous make, I do love the papers, great make. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Awesome...
    thank you so much for joining in the hop!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, totally stunning creation, the colours, papers, flowers and gorgeous digi.. nom nom x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: