Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Remember thou that dangerous hour…


Today I’m showcasing another gorgeous Steampunk image from Simply B Stamps, Romance Grace.


Grace is so beautiful and I just had to make a card that suited Valentines or an anniversary or similar romantic occasion.  I haven’t gone traditional Steampunk with this card either but with my metal embellies and romantic roses and paper I think this is Steampunk in the Victorian era style.  That’s the great thing about these images, they are so versatile and can cover the full range of the Steampunk genre.

Hopefully my images aren’t looking too ‘Aussie!  Aussie! Aussie!’ with all the green and gold colour scheme I’ve got happening this month with this collection.  But again, I think my olive greens suit the Steampunk theme.

My card uses lots of things from my stash including the flowers and metal embellies so I;m entering it in the current challenge at Clear it Out.   Given the feminine nature of my card I'm also linking it over at Crafty Blogger's Network in their girlie challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks R02)
Lips R46, R59
Outfit BG93, BG96, G85, G99, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Heart R24, R29, R46, R59
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Decorative Ovals
Embellishments
Fabscraps Filigree Embellishment
Filigree Leaf Charm from stash
Making Memories Embossed Metal Charms – Memories
Nestaboard Chipboard Fancy Tags 2
Inks & Paints etc
Rub’nBuff – Gold Leaf
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Tea Dye & Walnut Stain
Papers
Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beyond exquisite, my dear! So gorgeously romantic and girly. I love everything about it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: