Followers

Friday 1 November 2013

SBS Secret Pumpkin Swap Blog Hop


What better way to end Spooktober than a blog hop for the most awesome swap event of the year, the SBS Secret Pumpkin Swap!  You should have come here from the delightful Tanja’s blog, if not, I’ve got the whole hop list at the end of the post to help you find your way.

Now just check out the awesome goodies my secret pumpkin, Dianna sent me.


And, here is the gorgeous tag Dianna made me using Kitty Boo, the image Betty drew for us to use.


Off you go now to the gorgeous Kay’s blog to check out her secret pumpkin.

The entire hop list to help you on your way…
Betty (including BreAnn, Vanessa, Barbara, Carmen, Lindsey, and Terry)
Emily Shroom (that's me)
Jo
Roz

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: