Followers

Friday 4 October 2013

Holy Smokes!


I’ve raided the vault again for another awesome Simply B Stamp for my project today, this one is Christian the Dark Hero from the Teen Scene Kids Go to Hollywood collection.


It’s not a Halloween collection but I’m sure there’s many a boy (and even a few men) who’s dressed as Batman for Halloween.  I went for the colours of Batman from the Batman the Brave and the Bold cartoon series (my favourite small screen Batman) so the colours are quite bright.  I’ve juxtaposed those against the more earthy tones of my background papers and then thrown in an orange moon for a bit of twist, rather than the usual white or yellow moon.

I’ve made a little note card to use for a Halloween gift and followed the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  With my copics used on the image I’ve met the optional twist part of the 7 Kids College Fund challenge so I’m entering this there.  I’m also linking it at the Papertake Weekly challenge although I’ve only got part of the optional twist, this is a Halloween project, just the tag for a treat rather than a treat holder.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks R02)
Lips E11
Eyes E29, E35, 0
Hair & Cape T3, T5, T7, 100
Outfit B23, B24, B26, B28, B29, B45
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles
Embellishments
Carta Bella All Hallow’s Eve Sticker
Papers
Glitz Sunshine in my Soul – Rays
We R Memory Keepers Black Widow – Frightful & Jack o Lantern
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! That batman image is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the dimension and the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super card! Love the batman image - he's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp- may have to visit their site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just awesome! The image totally works for Halloween. Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is your card, my little guy would love this kind of card. Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: