Followers

Saturday 21 September 2013

Simple Thanks


I have a very simple card to share today, so simple there isn’t even an image on it!

 
I often do cards for my mother to give out and she needed a thank you for her colleagues, it’s also been rather hectic lately so I didn’t have a chance to do anything too fancy.  Haven’t used my Cricut for a long time but it made for an easy embellishment, I just cut the frame away from the roses.  A bit of Glossy Accents made the cut nice and shiny.  The sentiment is a rub-on from Basic Grey and a few glittery bling dots finished off my card.

Ingredients:
Embellishments
Basic Grey rub-on
Bling from stash
Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cricut cut
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Curved Matting Basics
Challenges 



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely and the added touches, can never have enough bling thanks for joining us over at Through The Purple Haze ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely really like this nice and simple....
    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! Sometimes simple is better and this is truly a lovely card! And your amount of bling is just right for this card! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in this card it reminds me of the Wizard of oz. Thanks for taking part at Through The purple Haze challenges - Becky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely :) thanks for playing along with TTPH from Sian (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes simple says it best. Beautiful design. Really love the Glossy Accents on the cuts and embossing, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: