Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Lavinia’s Journal

I’ve cropped the image to fit in a Tim Holtz Ornate Plate, which I fixed to one of his District Market journals.  I added some Liquid Glass over the image to protect it and make it look like it is under a piece of glass.  Doesn’t this make a grand personalised journal?

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E0000, E000, E02, (cheeks E93)
Eyeshadow C00, C1, C3
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27
Dress Y21, Y26, Y28, E84, C00, C1, C3
Background Y26, Colourless Blender
Embellishments
Metal brads
Tim Holtz District Market Memoirs small journal
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ornate Plate
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You are just soooo clever! I love what you have done with the ornate plate and then added it to the journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH, I wanna do one like this! Absolutely gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: